Terms of Service
General Conditions and Definitions
1. The subject of this contractual relationship is the use of the Service provided by the website located at www.blizodomen.com (hereinafter referred to as the website), including all functions, results and program implementations offered as part of the Service, regardless of the way in which the service is used - through certain systems, platforms (eg web or Facebook) or devices (eg desktop or mobile)
3. You can find information about the Service Provider at the end of these Terms and Conditions (ToS).
4. The terms "you" and "yours" refer to you as a user of the Service. "We", "us" and "ours" refer to us, the Service Provider. "Content" means all content and information contained on the Website, including user-generated content such as text, images, images, videos, messages, first and third party advertisements, links or personal or location data.
5. "Publishing" means your dissemination of content from the Website, through the mechanisms of Internet applications, such as through Facebook posts, by sending emails, through blog posts or otherwise. The provisions of these terms and conditions relating to the content also apply to the publication of the content.
6. "User" within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions and the policy of refusal is any natural person who has entered into a legal transaction for the use of the Service for a purpose not performed by him as a trading activity and is not part, element or aspect of his trading activity within the meaning of the Trading Law of the Republic of Bulgaria. (see Article 1 of the Trading Law of the Republic of Bulgaria)
7. By accessing or using our Service, you are agreeing to these ToS and concluding a legally binding contract with us. Do not access or use our Service if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the ToS.
8. Insofar as we have not explicitly agreed to their application in writing, your possibly deviating business conditions shall not apply. Even though they may be enclosed and the contract may have been supplemented, a reference to your own business conditions does not constitute our acceptance of their applicability.
9. All legal disputes, including lawsuits
concerning the relationship between us and you in connection with the Service and the website, should be resolved by an arbitral tribunal in the Republic of Bulgaria, according to Bulgarian law (See Civil Procedure Code of the Republic of Bulgaria)
10. Use of our Service is prohibited for minors under the age of 16. Minor users need the prior consent of their legal representatives (usually their parents) before using the Service.
11. This web application uses data and content only if it is publicly available or with the consent of users. Please use this application in a way that does not harm third parties.
Contract Conclusion and Content
13. The contractual relationship between you and us is established when you use the Service or after the successful completion of the registration procedure or the provision of certain data, if this is a necessary step to implement the Service. The contract thus concluded will be addressed below as "contract".
14. We have the right to refuse to enter into a contract for objective reasons and not to provide the Service due to the manner and policy of servicing the server computer on which the website is located, for technical maintenance of the server, as well as technological updates to our website , as well as for other objective reasons.
15. You hereby confirm that you cannot be guaranteed 100% technical availability of our Service. However, we will strive to keep our service available as consistently as possible and guarantee you an average annual availability of 90%, subject to certain restrictions , including:
1. We cannot guarantee the availability of our Service at a time when it cannot be accessed due to technical or other issues beyond our control (force majeure, third party fault, necessary support, etc.) .
2. Where the security of the network or the maintenance of the integrity of the network is compromised for reasons outside our area of responsibility, we may temporarily restrict access to our service as necessary.
16. In essence, the Service aims only to provide users with a pleasant and fun experience on the Internet through its functionalities. The service can most often be expressed in the generation of random photos, captions, addresses and others, containing or not containing the name and / or photo (avatar) of the user. The service can also be expressed in internet games with indication for a certain measurement, such as the IQ of the users, the creativity of the users and others.
17. For the purposes of the Service, we have the right to use the information provided by you by changing it, modifying it, saving it in databases, writing content on the Internet, on images or reproducing it in another way common to Internet technologies.
18. In all cases, we are not responsible for the conformity of the results obtained by the user from the Service and any other expectations, measurement systems and measurements performed by the user or third parties. In this case, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the measurements made through the games that are included in the Service.
Some of the results obtained as a result of the Service are created entirely on a random basis, through program mechanisms for generating random numbers, combinations and others. Games included in the service, which offer a certain measure (of IQ, creativity, etc.), determine their results depending on the percentage of success that the user achieves when solving games. The results obtained through these games should not be considered as necessarily accurate and binding for third parties measurement of certain user characteristics.
19. We have the right to display ads from us or third parties, such as Google (Google AdSense), as part of the provision of the Service. We may also require mandatory review of advertisements in order to provide the user with a specific result of the Service.
20. The User has the right to share information about the Service, including to share the generated result of using the service, including through Internet mechanisms, such as sharing on Facebook, blogs, email or other appropriate means. In this sharing, the user is obliged to treat the Service and the website with respect and not to disseminate, directly or indirectly, defamatory, offensive or other negative information about the Service and / or the website.
21. We are not responsible for user-generated content or related content on other websites.
22. We reserve the right to send you emails related to the Service (eg account verification, technical and security notifications, inactivity notifications, invitations to accounts with other users, changes / updates to the features of the Service, etc.).
23. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is correct, complete, legally permitted and free from any third party rights, and for informing us of any changes to the information you provide.
24. You are also responsible for informing us of any changes in the information you provide. Customer address and contact information must be kept up to date. Defects in the service, damages and lost profits caused to consumers as a result of incorrect information are at their own risk and expense and we are not responsible in this situation.
25. We have no obligation to keep or store information that is inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect, and we may delete it, including by deleting a user registration.
26. In fact, we do not have a binding obligation to store information entered by the user on the website, including to store the results generated when using the Service by the user. The eventual recording of the mentioned information by us is at our discretion, which is in line mainly with our desire for optimal promotion of the Service and the website.
Ads displayed as part of the service
27. We are not responsible for the content, type or other characteristics of the ads that appear while using the Service.
28. Your purchase and use of products or services offered by third parties through the site, including through advertising on the site, is at your own discretion and risk and is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party.
29. We are not liable to you for any loss, damage or lost profits that may or may not have occurred to you as a result of third-party advertising on our website, certain actions or omissions of third parties, including , for example, if another user or business misuses your content, identity or personal information, or if you have a negative experience with a particular merchant or advertisers or their products listed or presented on the site.
Obligations of the user
30. The User is obliged to treat the Service and the website with the usual and expected in everyday respect, to be correct and conscientious in disseminating information about them, in commenting on the Internet, evaluating them and others.
31. Users undertake that the content they create, in particular reviews, self-presentations and inquiries, as well as comments and shares of the service and its results on the Internet, are in accordance with the truth permitted by law and not encumbered by third party rights.
32. We do not tolerate or prohibit the use of the Service and / or the Website for the following content generated by the user: Annoyance (threats), threats, insults and allegations of false facts; content that may be detrimental to or put at risk the development or education of children or young adults; content that infringes third party copyright, trademark rights, competition rights or privacy rights; content that is racist or xenophobic, glorifies violence, or is rebellious, pornographic, degrading, or immoral; content that may affect human health; chain letters, group messages with or without advertiser content (spam); links to sites with such content; lotteries, contests, lotteries or similar promotions; publication of personal data (such as email addresses); commercials or references praising other competing services; information praising, inciting or giving a positive assessment of violence against people, terrorism, religious intolerance and ethnic intolerance.
33. If the Service and / or the Website provide users with the opportunity to directly connect and invite other users, this contact and invitation option may not be used for advertising purposes of first users or otherwise harassing contacted users (for example by repeated requests for a response, even if no response or desire is explicitly stated not to contact). The service provider reserves the right to limit the function both in general and in individual cases if users feel harassed.
34. We reserve the right not to allow content or to delete published content if there is specific evidence to suggest that the content violates legal provisions, official prohibitions, third party rights or public morals. We may also require third parties to remove information from the user regarding the Service and / or the Website that is inconsistent with these rules or the law in terms of content and / or distribution. However, the service provider is not obliged to check the content in advance.
35. You may use the Service within these terms for yourself or for your company. You may not rent, lend, rent, sell or restrict access to the Service in whole or in part, or make any other condition of its use, including for a fee in your favor or for the benefit of a third party. Sub-licenses should not be issued.
36. You can use our service in the usual way of using Internet entertainment applications on the Internet. In particular, excessive use above the normal levels of intensity and frequency of use of the service and interface is prohibited (for example, due to the use of software whose technical mechanisms generate constant or too frequent unnecessary access to our website).
37. You agree not to use our Service in any way that causes or is likely to cause interruption, damage or damage to our Service or access to it in any way, either for fraudulent purposes or in connection with a crime or other illegal activity, or with the purpose of causing irritation, inconvenience or anxiety.
38. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove, delete, or modify any content you create if you violate applicable laws, these Terms, or any other applicable terms, guidelines, or policies. These actions do not create for us obligations for compensation, sanctions, penalties or other negative consequences.
Compensation and sanctions
39. The User is obliged to indemnify the Provider (us) and any other harmed third party for actions or omissions by the User that are related to the Service and / or the Website and that have been in violation of these rules or applicable law.
40. All damages and lost profits as a result of the violation of the User, including the direct and indirect consequences of the violation, are subject to compensation under this section.
41. Where the specific infringement has not resulted in damages that can be assessed in monetary terms, then the compensation to be paid by the consumer amounts to 100 EUR.
42. The rules on redress and sanctions in this section apply whether the infringement was committed intentionally or unintentionally, accidentally or intentionally.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
43. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY, AS IT LIMITS THE SUPPLIER'S LIABILITY'S LIABILITY TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBDIVISIONS BELOW APPLIES ONLY TO THE MAXIMUM DEGREE AUTHORIZED IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LEGISLATION.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER CLAUSE OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONSULT A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE ACCESS AND ACCESS. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SERVICE, YOU DECLARE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION.
44. YOUR SERVICE IS OFFERED ON THE PRINCIPLE OF "AS IT IS", "WITH ALL THE SHORTCOMINGS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITH THE EXPLICIT UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PROVIDER'S SUBJECT MAY NOT MONITOR, CONTROL OR MANAGE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DECISION AND RISK. SUPPLIER'S ENTITIES DO NOT PROVIDE CERTAIN PROMISES REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE / SERVICE, ITS SECURITY AND SECURITY AND SECURITY AND SECURITY.
ACCORDINGLY, THE PROVIDER'S SUBJECT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SERVICE OF THE SERVICE, THE MALFUNCTIONS OF THE PROGRAM CODE, INACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OF THE SERVICES AND THE LIKE.
45. SUPPLIER'S ENTITIES DO NOT PROVIDE CERTAIN PROMISES REGARDING THIRD COUNTRIES SUCH AS BUSINESS OR ADVERTISERS, INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR OR. ACCORDINGLY, THE PROVIDER'S SUBJECTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS USES YOUR IDENTIFICATION OR OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, COLLECTED THROUGH THE SITE / OR SERVICE.
46. SUPPLIER'S ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES CONCERNING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OFFERED IN THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING THROU THE COMMERCIALS IN THE WEB SITE.
47. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISPLEASURE FROM THE SITE, RELATED SERVICES OR ANY OTHER COMPLAINT WILL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO THE SITE OR USE OF THE SITE.
48. THE MAXIMUM VOLUME OF LIABILITY OF THE PROVIDER OF THE PROVIDER TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR MISSED BENEFITS OR ANY OTHER NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES THAT EFFECTIVELY BEAR OR HAVE FALLEN AT RISK OF TAKING ON THE SITE AND/ OR THE SERVICE AND/ OR THESE CONDITIONS IS LIMITED TO THE SMALLER AMOUNT OF THE MONEY EQUIVALENCE OF DAMAGES AND THE AMOUNT OF 100 EURO.
49. THE PROVIDER'S SUBJECTS REFUSE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, ACCIDENTAL, CRIMINAL, EXEMPLARY, TRUSTING OR OTHER DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE / SERVICE, AS WELL AS LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
Changes to the service
50. The characteristics of the service we offer, the user accounts and their technical design are derived from the current technical condition of our Service and the description of the services at the time of concluding the contract.
51. We reserve the right to extend, change or limit the functions on the following grounds:
a) if the changes are only for the benefit of consumers; (b) if the changes serve to adapt the services to the applicable legislation, in particular if a change is made to the legal framework; (b) if the changes serve to comply with compelling legal or regulatory decisions; (c) the relevant change is necessary to the extent that certain security deficiencies are overcome; (e) if the changes are of a purely technical or procedural nature without significant impact on the consumer; f) if the changes result from our considerations for better program efficiency, overcoming program errors or delays, unnecessary accumulation of information in databases, optimization of program code, improvement of graphic design according to our aesthetic judgment.
Information and conditions of Facebook
52. The following provisions apply if the Service is to be performed on Facebook (Meta).
54. Users may not impose any claims against Facebook in connection with the use of the Service.
55. Users acknowledge that the Service is in no way sponsored, maintained or organized by, or in any way affiliated with Facebook.
56. All information and data communicated or collected by users as part of the Service is provided only to the Service Provider and not to Facebook
Apple and Google information and conditions
57. If this Service is obtained as an application through Apple iTunes or Google Play, the relevant terms and conditions of privacy of the respective provider apply. If they conflict with these terms, they take precedence over these terms.
58. Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the ToS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
59. All our rights and obligations under ToS would be freely transferred by us in connection with the merger, acquisition or sale of assets, either by law or otherwise, unless prohibited by consumer protection or confidentiality law.
60. If any of the provisions in these ToS and conditions is partially or completely ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness and operation of the other provisions.
61. The only court jurisdiction for resolving legal disputes and claims between the Service Provider and consumers - individuals or traders, is an arbitration court in the Republic of Bulgaria.
62. The place of performance of the service is our registered office below.
Supplier information and contact
63. The service provider is Zdravko Manchev, Republic of Bulgaria, city of Parvomay, 13 Benkovski Str.
Imprint and contact details: http://www.blizodomen.com/imprint.php
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved.